Legal Definition of withdraw
Definition of withdraw
- IPA: /wɪ�ˈdrɔː/, /wɪθ'dɻɑʊ/ , /wɪθdɹɔə/, SAMPA: /wID'drO:/
- Audio (US) [?]
- Rhymes: -ɔː
to withdraw (third-person singular simple present withdraws, present participle withdrawing, simple past withdrew, past participle withdrawn)
- (transitive) To pull (something) back.
- (transitive) To take back (a comment, etc).
- (transitive) To remove, to stop providing (one's support, etc).
- (transitive) To extract (money from an account).
- (intransitive) To retreat.
- Wiktionary. Published under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
TOP LEGAL TERMS THIS WEEK