Legal Definition of malicious
- Harbouring malice, ill will or enmity
- Resulting from or prompted by malice
Definition of malicious
From Latin malitiosus, from malitia meaning "malice", from malus meaning "bad"
malicious (comparative more malicious, superlative most malicious)
- Of, pertaining to, or as a result of malice or spite
- Deliberately harmful; spiteful
He was sent off for a malicious tackle on Jones.
- Wiktionary. Published under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
TOP LEGAL TERMS THIS WEEK